Are you a goal-orientated and safety driven individual with mechanical maintenance experience in an industrial environment? If so, we may have the job for you! Our packaging facility in San Leandro, CA, is NOW HIRING for a Maintenance Mechanic.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Helping meet or exceed production, waste, and quality goals through a quality maintenance program
- Troubleshooting electrical and mechanical problems, repairing and maintaining all equipment in accordance with plant policies and procedures
- Installing and repairing chains, sprockets, gears, belts, and couplings
- Reading and interpreting mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics
- Using micrometers, calipers, tachometers, and dial indicators for precision measuring
- Calibrating process instruments
- Working in a loud/noisy, hot, humid, dusty, greasy non-climate controlled industrial environment
- Performing assigned tasks such as lifting, walking, standing, climbing and working in elevated heights for up to twelve (12) hours per day
The Experience You Will Bring
High School Diploma or GED
- At least two (2) years of industrial maintenance experience or industrial military experience
- Experience troubleshooting bearings, chains, sprockets, gearboxes and conveyors
- Experience working with hydraulic & pneumatic systems
- Willing and able to work any shift, holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Experience in mechanical fabrication and repair
What Will Put You Ahead
Experience working in the corrugated packaging industry
- Experience working with 480-volt motors
- Experience reading technical drawings and schematics
THIS ROLE IS NOT OPEN TO VISA SPONSORSHIP
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf