Molex is seeking an experienced Quality Control Inspector to join our talented team. You would add value by visually inspecting and testing parts during the manufacturing process and to ensure they meet Molex’s quality and performance standards. Maintaining high levels of safety and workplace organization as it applies to this position is another key to being successful in this role.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform setup, in-process, incoming and final inspection audits of components and products
The Experience You Will Bring
- Perform inspections utilizing optical and mechanical measurement and test equipment
- Maintain and update quality records (i.e. dimensional and functional test results)
- Evaluate and maintain Statistical Process Control (SPC) charts
- Develop, update, and control inspection standards
- Support the operators in the review and containment of product quality
- Initiate reject/scrap tickets (non-conforming) processes
- Read and interpret blueprints, inspection plans, engineering drawings and specifications
- Collaboration with teams and participation in problem solving activities
- Communicate quality status to Tool room team, Operators and Management
- Perform visual inspections of finished goods, including final goods audits
- Actively support 5S, EHS (ISO14001), Quality (TS16949), and GLSS programs by following all approved practices and procedures, performing clean-up activities and identify/recommend improvements to management
What Will Put You Ahead
- Prior Quality experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf