Machine Operator (PLYWOOD) – Dudley, NC
Georgia-Pacific is looking for motivated individuals to join our team as Machine Operators . Successful candidates will have the opportunity to operate various types of equipment in order to meet production goals and to ensure a safe work environment. Machine Operators will also perform basic care duties such as preventative maintenance on machinery or repairing minor issues. If you are a safety-oriented person with a commitment to punctuality and attendance excellence, we look forward to hearing from you!
The Dudley, NC facility is one of Georgia-Pacific’s largest Building Products facilities. It manufactures Plytanium® Plywood, AC and BC, Sidings and Sturd-I-Floor® Plytanium® Plywood which is used in sheathing, roof decking, sub flooring and other specialty applications. Georgia-Pacific employees strive for safety and health excellence while achieving an injury free workplace. To learn more about our Building Products division, visit www.buildgp.com/plywood-osb
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Adhering to safety and environmental policies, procedures and guidelines
- Learning to operate various machines throughout the department
- Adjusting to changing work schedules
- Keeping work area clean throughout the shift
- Assisting team members throughout the department as needed
- At least one year of consecutive work experience operating production machines in and industrial or manufacturing environment
- Willing and able to work any shift, holidays, weekends, and overtime, as needed
- Willing and able to work in a hot, cold, humid, noisy, industrial environment
- Willing and able to pull and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Willing and able to perform tasks such a lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for at least twelve (12) hours a day
- Two (2) years or more of consecutive verifiable experience
- Experience operating a forklift
- Experience using computer for record-keeping and documentation functions
What You Will Need:
What Will Put You Ahead?
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf