PLANT MANAGEMENT PRODUCTION LEAD
A Production Manager at Guardian Galax is first and foremost a developer and leader of people who also identifies strategic opportunities for improvements within our production facilities. In this role, you will develop and improve manufacturing processes and best practices, and be accountable for achieving cost, schedule and productivity metrics by directing the work of our production facilities. The position's primary responsibility is ensuring safety, culture and operational effectiveness using lean manufacturing tactics with a focus on production efficiency. It is an expectation of the Production Manager to ensure the development and mentoring of all employees they have direct or indirect responsibility for. The Production Manager will report directly to the Plant Manager
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Drive the organization to focus on continuous improvement and transformation.
- Final responsibility for the manufacturing operations to ensure that safety, quality, culture and productivity are maximized.
- Ensure timely and effective communication of key issues to all staff.
- Ensure proper planning, directing, and coordinating of the manufacturing of products in compliance with company goals and objectives.
- Production, maintenance and quality results that ensure satisfaction of customer and quality specifications.
- Organizing, directing and improving workflow process to ensure satisfaction of overall production requirements in a cost-efficient manner.
- Developing and implementing cost-effective alternatives and improvements to production processes.
- Ensure efficiency of production and effective employment utilization.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business, engineering or manufacturing processes.
- Management style that focuses on Safety, Integrity, Humility, Respect, Principled Entrepreneurship, Employee development and Value Creation.
- Commitment to safety, quality and production in support of company vision.
- Understanding of ISO Quality Standards.
- Excellent computer skills to include data analysis and manufacturing systems.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and compliance with all laws and regulations
What Will Put You Ahead
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing management.
- Experience in lean manufacturing.
- Desire for greater responsibility and opportunity.
- Strong leadership and development skills.
- Focus on transformation and ability to drive change through a team
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf