Refinery/Chemical Customer Support Technician
John Zink Company, LLC is looking for a REFINERY / CHEMICAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT TECHNICIAN to join our team!
We have opportunities in the following locations - see below:
- Richmond / San Francisco, CA surrounding area
- Long Beach, CA surrounding area
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage a select group of customer accounts
- Regularly visit plant sites to inspect equipment and make recommendations
- Build/maintain plant relationships
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Educate our customers on safe practices, preventative maintenance and provide operational guidance which in turn leads to the discovery of opportunities
- Company cell phone to respond to customer in a timely manner
- Company vehicle to manage customer accounts
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with combustion equipment
- Experience in Customer Service
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Experience working in an HPI/CPI, plant or refinery environment
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Ability to work outdoors in all types of weather
What Will Put You Ahead
- Controls background
- Experience troubleshooting, operating, or commissioning process burners, flares and/or T.O's
- Refinery & Chemical background a plus.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf