Field Service Technician
The Power Group is seeking a Service Technician that will provide technical field services for the steam generation industry.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Travelling to the site, and then performing maintenance, troubleshooting, tuning or commissioning work on combustion and/or steam generation equipment
- Normal duties at the site could include running the burner up and down within its firing range, while adjusting parameters such as fuel, air, O2 levels etc.
- Responsible for the installation supervision, troubleshooting and maintenance recommendations to our customers as well as commissioning new combustion equipment and associated steam generation equipment at customers' job sites
- The Technician will also need to know how to interact with PLC's, PLC logic, and HMI's and have a rudimentary knowledge of electrical design and wiring skills
- Operational and functional knowledge of register burners/boilers, duct burners/HRSG's or large utility burners/boilers
The Experience You Will Bring
- The candidate must be able to understand BMS (Burner Management Systems)and HMI programming and logic in PLC's
- Experience working with (register burners or boilers), (duct burners or HRSG's) or (utility burners or boilers) for a minimum of 2 years
- Must live within a 50 mile radius of a major airport in the U.S.
- This position is open to anywhere within the U.S.
- 2-year technical degree from an accredited college or have 5+ years of equivalent work experience in the combustion industry
What Will Put You Ahead
- 5+ years of work experience with register burners, duct burners or utility burners
- 2+ years of experience working on Allen Bradley PLC's, in the combustion or steam generation industries
- 4 year degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college or university
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf