Georgia-Pacific in Camden, TX is seeking to hire for the Millwright role at the Plywood facility. This role creates value by troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining equipment, assisting co-workers and maintaining a high level of housekeeping.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Adhere to all plant safety and environmental guidelines and policies and procedures
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain equipment for improved reliability and uptime
- Assist co-workers and work in a team environment
- Maintain highest level of housekeeping standards for the facility
- Effectively communicating work performed and equipment statuses both written and verbally
The Experience You Will Bring
Basic computer skills
- Must have 3 years of maintenance experience, whether on a previous job or by some form of maintenance training.
- Must be able to troubleshoot equipment for mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic issues
- Must be able to cut and weld proficiently
- Must have experience installing and troubleshooting bearings, sprockets, motors, gearboxes, pumps, chains, etc.
- Must be able to work any shift, variable start times, including overtime, weekends and holidays as scheduled and change shifts with short notice.
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing, and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day
What Will Put You Ahead
Ability to troubleshoot Plywood Operations equipment for mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical issues
- Advance PLC/5, Control Logics, VFD drive knowledge, able to program and maintain systems
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair electrical circuits
- Read and interpret electrical schematics
- Previous maintenance experience in a wood products manufacturing environment
- Ability to read blueprints, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics
- Capable of troubleshooting and maintain pneumatic systems
- Capable of troubleshooting hydraulic equipment, circuits, and components
- Able to use alignment and precision tools (laser line, micrometers, calipers, feeler gauges, etc.)
- Demonstrated leadership or potential leadership skills
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf