Engineer, Supplier Quality
Manage and continuously improve the quality of suppliers, as leader to continuously reduce the risk of supplier chain, optimize raw material incoming inspection projects to decrease quality cost.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Continuously make and implement the management project to maintain or improve the all material suppliers’ quality.
- With sourcing, PM or other members to qualify and evaluate new suppliers or new components.
- As SCM team leader to conduct audit(Process, Product and Quality system) of key vendors to get the quality control condition, identify the quality control and delivery risk, then make coping strategy to solve key quality issues, delete or decrease the quality risks.
- Do performance evaluation to key vendors with Sourcing, ENG or other members to identify the risk and then make coping strategy to delete or decrease the risks.
- As team leader to dispose the nonconformity of all materials, statistics and analyse the nonconformity to identify the risk and then to make coping strategy to correct or prevent the similar quality issues of all related suppliers in the supplier chain.
- Confirm the key inspection items with RD, ENG to conduct FAI, make the IQC database system inspection standard, optimize IQC inspection items, and confirm with the suppliers to get how they control the key items, identify the risk and then make coping strategy to delete or decrease the risks.
- Continuously to improve the supplier to guarantee the materials quality, delivery and then continuously optimize IQC inspection project.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degreein science and engineering or mechanical or electrical major
- 5 years +supplier quality management experiencein optical, electric, mechanical industrial
Proficient insupplier quality management
Proficient in incoming material control
Knowledge of mechanical parts \ Plating\ Molding \PCB\TOSA\ROSA\Lens and other optical products
Be expert in continuous quality improvement
Be expert in quality question disposition
English abilities for communication
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in ISO9001 and ISO14001
Good knowledge of raw material properties
Familiarity with manufacturing processes
Initiative and decision capacity
Organisation capacity and strong responsibilities
Team work abilities