Regional Supply Planner
Guardian Industries is seeking you to become our next Supply Planner (Africa & Middle East) stationed in Egypt.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Optimize the assets in region.
- Plan and co-ordinate between Operations, Logistic, Sourcing and Customer Service.
- Align production plan with actual order intake.
- Timely communication on changes to logistics requirement.
- Co-ordination of sourcing requirements (substrate, additional product, etc.)
- Review weekly supply status (Demand, Production and Shipment)
- Coordinate and collect supply information from Operations
- Constrain the Demand to the available supply
- Create Mid-term (3 month) Supply plan.
- Identify and escalate demand-supply gap to supply manager.
- Monitor day-to-day the execution of Plan.
- Define and maintain optimum/agreed inventory in plants.
- Coordinate changes to make sure achievement of supply plan.
- Understand and communicate the impact of deviation to the relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate feedback to and from all stakeholders for long term planning.
- Coordinate Long Term Capacity forecast with all stakeholders.
- Set up and monitor KPI to action improvements in delivering an optimized supply plan
- Supervise schedulers of region.
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 3 years Supply Planning Experience
- Proven track record or setting up and managing a supply planning capability
- Demonstrated knowledge through work experience and results, of a broad understanding of materials management and its related outputs. This includes supply, demand, capacity forecasting/planning & production scheduling.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bacheolar degree in a related dicipline.