Chemist - Plating
- Ensure that the Molex Quality policy is understood, implemented and practiced at all levels in the plating department.
- Establish and maintain documented procedures for identification of chemicals at all stages in the plating department.
- Establish and maintain a documented procedure for Process control in the plating department
- Conduct a monthly review of trends in the plating initiate corrective action for the major deviations of the chemistry.
- Establish and maintain a documented procedure for Handling, storage, preservation, and labeling of chemicals in the plating department.
- Maintain and control inventory of consumables in the plating department.
- Maintain and control inventory of plating chemicals and safety equipment in the plating department.
- Ensure quality and availability of RO water and DM water to the plant.
- He shall update the production orders in the SAP with the relevant data, run report on View material BOM, Routing. Precious metal stock etc
- Ensure proper housekeeping and disposal of used chemical containers in the plant.
- Prepare a monthly statement of chemical consumption in plant.
- Ensure Gold accountability norms are fixed and reported every month.
- Assist Department head on KSPCB related activities, are implemented and practiced in the organization