Operational Excellence Specialist
Phillips-Medisize is seeking an experienced Operational Excellence Specialist to support our new medical manufacturing facility in Hudson, WI. We are seeking a forward thinking individual who can think out of the box, manage multiple large scale projects, and has superior communication, teamwork, and organizational skills. Equally important is someone who can develop and meet financial goals and project schedules. If you are searching for a new challenge, check out our open role!
What you will do in your role:
- Lead the development of a culture of continuous improvement that is biased toward action and driving SQDC metrics improvements
- Lead by example and embed our Guiding Principles as the foundation of the operational excellence strategy
- Identify and lead process improvement projects and teams to drive continuous improvement and cultural change
- Maximize operational performance by proactively identifying areas for improvement, leading lean initiatives and projects, utilizing lean tools and techniques, analyzing and reporting key metrics, communicating continuous improvement activities and training team members to accomplish the same
- Lead and mentor the evaluation of operational metrics and trends, PDCA thinking, scientific thinking, root cause analysis, and standard work at all levels of the organization
- Lead projects to achieve business, quality, and compliance objectives
- Develop strategic and tactical plans to achieve SQDC metrics and site initiatives. Solutions must be driven to completion
- Utilize excellent project management skills and experience; Effectively communicating, and demonstrating successful organizational and planning skills
- Network externally to develop skills and contribute to the Phillips-Medisize operational excellence system and strategy
The experience you will bring:
- A minimum of 2+ years experience in operations
- Previous experience participating in continuous improvement events
- Experience leading others through cross functional teams/projects
- Diverse knowledge of a value stream
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
- Experience working in a medical manufacturing environment preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf