Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Hudson, Wisconsin location is seeking Finishing Technicians 12-Hour Rotating Nights to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What you will do in your role.
- Set up jobs for pad printers, lasers, assembly lines, and any other finishing/assembly operations
- Perform general preventive maintenance on lasers, sonic welders, pad printers, assembly lines, and any other finishing/assembly equipment
- Complete set-up and/or parameter sheets and other record-keeping as required
- Communicate changes/issues with team leader and technicians on other shifts
- Work alongside maintenance and engineering technicians while trouble shooting and correcting issues on equipment
- Ensure quality of all parts and make adjustments to equipment/processes as needed
- Assure a high level of safety for self and co-workers
- Complete all of the required batch record and/or device history file documentation
- Basic mechanical aptitude with ability to recognize potential problems with product or equipment and take corrective action
- Ability to work with little or no supervision· Able to work with paints and solvents· Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to adapt to sudden changes in scheduling or product
- Must be a self-starter and possess effective time-management skills
- Ability to participate effectively in a team environment
- Good communication skills
- 1+ years of related manufacturing/assembly experience
The experience you will bring.
Shift: 12-Hour Rotating Days - Two shift options! 5pm-5am
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf