Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Hudson, Wisconsin location is seeking Material Handlers-12 Hour Rotating Nights to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What you will do in your role.
- Review minimum storage levels for products stored in-house and off-site
- Transfer product to in-house warehouse locations and issue Material Staging Reports
- Properly store and handle materials going in and out of staging area
- Support all warehouse areas including material handling, shipping and receiving
- Operate forklift in a safe manner
- Maintain excellent communication with team leaders and co-workers
- Maintain truck maintenance records and general housekeeping of the truck’s interior and exterior
- Material handling/warehouse experience
- Certification for forklift operation (will train!)
- Experience with computer systems and proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Use of pallet jack and bar code reader preferred
- Molding assembly operation experience
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills
- Eligible to drive company owned vehicles is preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
- Lifting Requirements: Ability to consistently lift and carry up to 50 lbs and handle 75 lbs.
- Standing Requirements: Ability to stand an entire shift
Shift: 12-Hour Rotating Evenings - Two shift options! 5pm-5am
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf