Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development, and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Phillips, Wisconsin location is seeking a Mold Technician to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What you will do in your role.
- Trouble shooting and processing of injection molding machines, robotics, and vision systems
- Setup and operate job related equipment including molding machines, lift trucks, overhead cranes, and power mold carts
- Use proper process procedure documentation and databases for performing routine set up functions and troubleshooting work
- Evaluate molding processes to update techniques and improve quality, safety, and productivity efficiencies. Ensure the processes fall within validated windows or within the established guidelines
- Communicate important information to Technicians on next shift
- Work with production group to meet production demands
- Growth opportunities leading up to Manufacturing Engineering
- Some programs may have vision requirements
- Able to lift to 50 lbs.
The experience you will bring.
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong skills in continuous improvement and process facilitation
- Basic computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets, and databases
- Works well independently
- Knowledge of plastic resins and resin drying systems
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics is preferred
- Working knowledge of measurement equipment
- Basic blueprint reading skills
- High School diploma or GED
Shift: 3rd Shift I Sunday - Thursday 11pm - 7am plus 6% shift premium
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf