Molex is seeking an experienced Machine Operator to operate machine(s) at the required quality and productivity levels while maintaining safety focus.
What You Will Do In Your Role
The Experience You Will Bring
- Able to proactively work independently as well as with others under limited supervision
- Operator will be trained, and then must be capable of operating multiple assembly machines at performance and quality standards.
- Operator will be required to cross-train and rotate between departments as customer demands require.
- Must be trainable to fix simple mechanical problems; such as breaking machine a jam.
- Package and label finished products into the proper containers.
- Must be trainable to order materials to keep machines stocked with necessary parts and perform material changeovers.
- Perform basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Perform various measuring and record keeping inspection procedures.
- Accurately complete all required paperwork.
- Must have basic computer skills and be trainable to use our operating systems.
- Ability to use hand- held data entry device such as a scanner or similar device.
What Will Put You Ahead:
- 1+ years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf