Electrical Engineer - PLC Experience
Guardian Industries is seeking you to become our next Electrical Engineer in Jubail, Saudi Arabia
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Electrical Engineer is responsible to evaluate and propose new capacity growth and/or product diversifying opportunities that will enable the Company to achieve its long term vision. Ensure that the initiatives and projects supporting the strategic growth plan are executed on a yearly basis. Ensure the optimum application of Company capital funds through evaluation and prioritization of all capital projects,
- Enforces plant rules consistently, develops methods for lowering plant costs, maintains effective communication with all supervisors and workers, in compliance with safety and EHS standards.
- Continue development of professional expertise and maintain an awareness of best practice techniques and tools in the area of engineering and financial analyses so that the company optimizes efficiency and levels of service to internal customers
- To identify and manage asset reliability risks that could adversely affect plant or business operations .
- Able to train and develop subordinates. Must be detail-oriented and good problem solver
- Troubleshooting of industrial equipment such as conveyors, facility equipment such as air compressors, boiler, cooling tower, R/O &DI plant, Generators, Motors, Switch-gears and Inter-locking systems in a PLC-controlled environment
- Plant Emergency Equipment are well maintained and make sure critical spares are maintained in plant always.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor of engineering Degree Electrical /Electronics with a 4 years hands-on experience in the field.
- Well-versed in reading and interpreting electrical diagrams and had worked with S5/S7 PLC and SCADA.
What Will Put You Ahead
- knowledgeable of manufacturing practices. Must be an excellent communicator and good listener. Treat others with Honesty, dignity, respect and encourage teamwork.
- Worked in continuous running plant
- Previous PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) Experience.