What You Will Do In Your Role
- With some guidance from Sr. Engineers and manager, lead related team member on new product design and product extension management, to develop competitive products to the target market.
- Responsible for the plan/improvements/managements of for assigned product platform.
- Responsible for the plan of assign product.
- Provides technical support to customers, suppliers and inside personnel.
- Provides technical support to product line on efficiency /capacity/quality improvement.
- Coordinates product activities with engineering, manufacturing, purchasing and quality using the engineering change request (ECO) procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering in Optical or Electrical.
5+ years design or engineering experience.
- Integrity and good leadership.
- Familiar with optical components and optical modules or System
- Good inter departmental coordination ability.
- Good demand analysis ability.
- Familiar with R&D procedure.
- Familiar with NPI process.
- Familiar with Q&A system.
- Familiar with optical components or optical modules or System, knew related key features/ principle/manufacturing processes well.
- Familiar with product applications, understand the demand of target market and fundamental state of related competitors.
- Sensitive risk awareness and with some risk analysis and control skills.
- Good verbal and written skills for exchange of information in a clear and concise manner. ·
- Good at Agile/ Oracle system and Microsoft Project/ Microsoft Visio
- With 5+ years engineering experience on OMS products such as EDFAs or switch modules or subsystems and 3+ years product management experience .