Production Supervisor Corrugator
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Exemplify and advance Market Based Management (MBM®).
- Drive safety excellence through promoting employee involvement, ownership and accountability to proactively identify hazards and implement the appropriate mitigating strategies; investigate incidents and participate in resolution of causes
- Provide leadership on the operating floor and striving for compliance in safety, health, environmental, and quality.
- Responsibility for coaching, training, and developing operations personnel in safety, quality, production, problem solving, and technical and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ensure quality expectations are followed and met on a daily basis.
- Ensure best practices are being followed for minimization of waste at machine centers.
- Address key issues and concerns and interacting with employees from other departments to ensure quality, on-time production.
- Identify repairs needed at machine centers and create work requests for completion; follow up as required.
- Track continuous improvement opportunities where performance issues are apparent and provide leadership/action plans for gap closure.
- Plan, assign and direct work for all hourly production employees; appraise performance and provide feedback as needed; assist in resolving complaints; hold employees accountable as needed; communicate issues and results on a daily basis.
The Experience You Will Bring
- A minimum of (1) one year of supervisory experience working in a manufacturing, industrial or military environment
- A minimum of (1) one year of experience working on a corrugator
- Willing and able to work weekends, holidays, and overtime when needed
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite such as Excel (create/modify spreadsheets), Word (create/modify documents), and PowerPoint (prepare/present presentations)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in manufacturing, business, or engineering
- Five (5) or more years of experience working in a supervisory role
- Experience working with KIWI application
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf