Georgia-Pacific is currently recruiting for a Stores Leader for its Madison, GA Plywood Mill. This position will be responsible for managing ~$4M of Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) inventory. Reporting to the Manager of Purchasing & Stores, the Stores Leader will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Spare Parts Storeroom. If you have strong communication, planning and organization skills with a desire to work in an inventory role, this may be the job for you!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Ensuring materials stocked are in alignment with an asset strategy
- Working closely with maintenance and reliability leadership to ensure the storeroom and material within the storeroom are treated like an asset
- Responsible for optimal inventory levels and assisting in developing criticality classifications for parts to track materials most critical to uptime
- Managing and owning the overall Spare Parts supply operations, including receiving and inventory of maintenance materials, supplies and capital spares
- Conducting periodic review and analysis of the inventory including but not limited to cycle counting, slow moving and obsolete reviews, over-max reduction, and min/max reviews, repair & return transactions and system capabilities
- Creating monthly reports for inventory accuracy
- Ensuring the storeroom is organized through shelf/bin and parts identification.
- Driving improvements in Vendor Managed Inventory
- Managing New Stock item initiation process for facility with an emphasis on criticality
- Ensuring compliance to all safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Ability to lead a team and to solve problems that cross facilities
- Working to lead improvements across the supply function
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma or GED
- 3 years of experience in supply chain, operations, or maintenance OR 1 year of experience with a 2-year Associates degree
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Knowledge of maintenance, repair and operating (MRO) parts
- Experience with inventory management software (MP2 preferred)
- Minimum 1 year of inventory management experience
- Experience with advanced technology platforms such as Microsoft Excel and Teams
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf