Provide day to day support, security setup and regular systems training for the AME Sales organization. Facilitate training for all levels of Sales Engineers and Sales Managers to ensure everyone is knowledgeable on systems. Support all AME Sales Engineer levels with analytics and reports that will be used to make decisions regarding business activity, maintain data integrity used to measure and evaluate performance of sales engineers to their managers. Information includes sales metrics (Molex share, pipeline), and access to bookings/billings & POS reports. Information is complex in nature and requires strong analytical skills and a strong understanding of business strategies and concepts in order to understand and communicate the data to internal contacts.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Be the first point of contact for system support for Salesforce, SAP, BW, ZAPO and PCN process for AME Sales Organization. Along with setting/maintaining systems security roles for sales. Act as a liaison between Helpdesk and other departments to allows sales to get quicker results for computer issues
- Support regional reporting requirements for AME sales organization including but not limited to, automated reporting, monthly dashboard, annual budget, annual ICR changes, annual territory realignment, and other reporting needs as requested by management for the purpose of analyzing either sales performance or aiding sales to understand business and where they need to take action to generate more revenue
- Lead and demonstrate understanding of business changes for global process implementations, including but not limited to, Sales and Operations. Conduct training and data analysis on new system implementation to ensure ease of use for sales in regard to systems. Interacts regularly with global systems team and IT. Participation in global meetings with management. Obligatory to test any new system functions as requested by technical systems team
- Proactively plan and conduct training sessions for AME sales organization for sales systems including Salesforce, BW, SAP, and PCN process. Develop and maintain reference guides to support globally develop training materials
- Proactively plan and conduct training sessions for AME Product Managers for Salesforce and increase engagement of the BU with Sales. Maintain reference guides to support globally develop training materials
- Evaluate effectiveness of systems training by tracking support issues categories and recommending methods for training improvement and/or guides to improve user accuracy
- Maintain an internal troubleshooting guide for system use issues, or other as requested by management
- Conduct informative meetings within the Regions; whether through Skype or travel to District Meetings, that provide training, knowledge sharing, and/or other requested needs from Sales
- Participate on teams as directed by management for global or regional systems improvements
- Understand, support and contribute to current MBM process. Open to accept change in roles and responsibilities as need be basis
The Experience You Will Bring
Problem solving skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking are mandatory for success in this role. Expectation is to support all systems independently as well as manage some regional reporting requirements.
The primary responsibility is specific to the AME sales organization. The job enables the sales organization to better use the system tracking or decision-making tools provided to them.The tasks are complex in nature requiring multi-system interactions, reporting & data analysis. The expectation is that the employee will be able to effectively manage multiple tasks or projects simultaneously and will be able to respond to internal customers quickly and with accurate information
- 3+ years experience handling elements of sales data and using a combination of SAP and CRM type systems
- Experience in reporting tools like Business Warehouse (BW) Advance level experience in MS Office Application
- Bachelors degree or equivalent and relevant work experience
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Proven track record of planning and delivering effective training sessions
- Proven ability to create and analyze complex reports
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf