- Experience in board and connector level signal integrity analysis
- Understanding in designing digital, analog and mixed signal PCB
- Demonstrate ability in problem solving, sound judgment
- Good verbal and written skills. Ability to work from detail statements of work
- Ability to create rule set in PCB tools that represent production capability
- Attention to detail in solving DRCs
- Provide timely and effective documentation (engineering process, layout, checklist, fabrication deviation report and quality reports)
- Ability to present ideas and concerns to engineering team
- Interactions with global engineering teams including PCB, SI, and mechanical engineering
- Working knowledge ofAnsys HFSS
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and handle frequent interruptions
- Good Interpersonal skills to effectively work with co-workers and external contacts to respond positively to situations
- Knowledge of MBM Guiding principles
Mentoring a team of 2 or more engineers of diverse skillsets with backgrounds primarily in Electrical engineering
Expertise in Signal Integrity with sound understanding of system level simulations
Understanding in PCB design, automation and product development and coordinate with the customers in development of product.
Enhance the PCB design process by innovating new techniques and methods
Drives innovation and change in the team
Component floor planning and design of PCB layout. Review and validate designs to meet the standard specifications and customers’ requirements
Coordinate with global engineering teams and provide development input to enhance the quality of PCB in cost effective manner
Preparing the models for SI simulation (Pre Processing)
Solving the Connector and PCB models to provide Signal Integrity solutions to various internal customers across Molex
Understand the customer basic requirements and expectations for new product design and improved designs.
Supporting internal/external teams in providing all kind of Engineering services as per the team requirements
"To develop / support new and existing PCB (Global teams) that meets or exceeds customer expectations"
Maintain proficiency in the area of technical expertise and transfer knowledge throughout the group
Planning, prioritizing, solving problems, reporting progress and executing established project objectives
Investigate and develop technologies to increase Molex capabilities, reduce costs and leverage corporate skills
To grow his/her team members in becoming high performers. Provide guidance for new PCB development to create long term value for the Business Units.
and monitoring system implementation and effectiveness.
Participate in design review meetings & provide appropriate recommendations if necessary.
Any other projects/ work assigned by the management.
Provide guidance for new PCB development to create long term value for the Business Units.
Document the policies, procedures and standards to facilitate consistent practices throughout the world and provide a vehicle for employee training
Should practice MBM Guiding principles in a consistent manner