What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for product testing, make test plan and test case, execute product testing according to test plan/case, record the test result, feedback design defects to developer, ensure product quality under full coverage test execution, generate DVT/EVT test report and test summary document, etc.
- Responsible for automation testing software & debug tools development and sustaining, software coding, debugging, update and release (using SVN andAgile system), generate software design related technical document, etc.
- Communicate and collaborate with product engineers, developers and project manager to ensure that design and testing meets the specification of the customer.
- Review project design outputs in all phases to better understand the product and its design, then provide assistance as needed.
- Make the product automation solution by studying and analysing product testing raw data with related engineers, set up test environment, optimize test and production process, improve production efficiency and reduce test cost, etc.
- Provides technical support to customers, sales/marketing, RMA failure analysis, manufacture and inside personnel if needed.
- Support manager and Sr. Engineer to train Asst. test engineer.
- Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor degree or above in engineering in Computer, Automation or Optics-Electronics Engineering
- 5+ years working experience
- Proficient in product function testing, performance testing and security testing
- Proficient in the theory and method of testing, with experience in testing technical documentation
- Proficient in C++, C# or labview program software development
- CET-4 or above, with Strong ability of listening, reading, speaking and writing
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information and solve problems with sound solutions
- Good verbal and written skills for exchange of information in a clear and concise manner
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- 211 or 985 university
- With rich experience in Optics-Electronics products such as: optical passive components, EDFA, ROADM, WSS, OCM, Optical Switch, VMUX, Circuit Pack or Optical Sub-System, etc.
- 3+ years working experience in related industry