Resident Engineer GWM
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Sell and promote Molex product solutions through interaction with established Great Wall Motors’ contacts while developing new strategic prospects.
- Collaborate and align with Molex division and product management teams to develop and drive profitable growth across Molex product lines.
- Align and execute account strategies and focus in-line with Global Account strategy
- Identify and develop new product opportunities for long term profitable growth within Great Wall Motors’ and its tiers.
- Continuous personal development of technical product knowledge/skills to effectively sell across Business Units (Connectors, Cables, Systems and Antennas)
- Grow account profit at or ahead of market rates
- Develop, implement and maintain an account sales plan and pipeline.
- Actively and accurately maintain the account pipeline utilizing Molex sales systems.
- Assist customers by supplying information related to samples, delivery timing, part drawings/specifications, quality issues, credit issues, etc.
- Properly maintain all company equipment.
- Improve Molex’s competitive position within Great Wall Motors through the consistent and appropriate application of MBM guiding principles.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- 3 or more years of relevant account management experience within the automotive electronics industry
- Account management experience at Great Wall Motors or other automotive OEMs.
- Understanding of T1 modules including body, safety and powertrain components.
- Knowledge of the automotive customer base and industry.
- Background in RF/Antenna solution sales.
- Technical understanding of COEM market, opportunities and needs.
- Strong communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- A self-motivated individual who can successfully manage and prioritize own workload with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to effectively build strategic customer relationships across a broad span of roles to maximize Molex’s ability to win business.
- A sound understanding of the electronics industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively via email, phone, and face to face.
- Ability to influence others both within Molex and the customer base.
- Project a professional and credible image, well respected in the marketplace. A strong aptitude for understanding electronic systems and the value Molex products