Ensure all administrative and technical documentations are in accordance with our project specifications and company procedures, and that all users have access to the latest versions of the appropriate documents in a timely manner.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Conduct daily activities to protect self, fellow employees, contractors and customers from injuries with the understanding that safety is a fundamental expectation of each KES employee.
- Continuously strive to eliminate waste and prevent pollution.
- Consciously observe safety guidelines if visiting supplier facilities; wear proper PPE when warranted during supplier expediting visits.
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed the quality metric targets in own area of responsibility as defined in ISO 9001.
- Be accountable for continuous improvement activities to enhance customer satisfaction, to ensure that our business processes are effective.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experienced supporting multidisciplinary engineering teams and handling multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience working with high specifications relevant to refining and petrochemical projects.
- Familiar with document management systems.
- Knowledge of documents and drawings validation.
- Must possess skills to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced and time sensitive environment to meet all required deadlines. Such skills include high level of flexibility, cooperation, and ownership to job responsibilities.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Ability to interact with all individuals at all organizational levels; conducts self in professional manner and applies active communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve, resolve conflict and maintain positive working relationships.
- Ability to exercise strong interpersonal skills with internal/external suppliers and customers in to handle the Company’s business requirements and deal with varied situations that will arise.
- Ability to analyze, organize and manage multiple priorities; sets priorities in an efficient manner and optimizes use of time and resources to accomplish short term and long term goals required to meet business objectives.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents and to respond effectively to sensitive and confidential information and matters.