Toolmaker 2, Toolroom
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Fabricates tooling, inserts, jig / fixtures according and meeting drawing specifications and supports production department on tooling requirements.
- Ensure all tooling inspection equipment’s are maintained and calibrated under Quality Management System procedures.
- Compile and consolidate data for machine utilization report and input into SAP.
- Ensure assigned projects are completed on time.
- Provide feedback of staff performance to the Toolroom superintendent, senior supervisor or supervisor.
- Support and prioritize urgent requirements beyond call of duties.
- Maintain housekeeping and adhere to safety regulations to ensure a safe working environment.
- Support and prioritize urgent job requirements as and when required.
- Perform in-process inspection during all stages of fabrication per department quality standards and procedures.
- Ensure all in-house quality standards are met and spares are completed on time.
- Carry out minor repairing of the tooling under Tooling Engineer’s or Supervisor’s supervision.
- Debugging of plastic injection molds /Stamping Dies and also Assembly automation machines according to the schedule.
- Other Duties assigned by management team
The Experience You Will Bring
- NTC 3 or NTC 2
- 3 - 5 years working experience in Tool and Die fabrication and Debugging of molds / Dies.
- Able to work in CNC toolroom machines.
What Will Put You Ahead
- NTC 3 or NTC 2 in Tool and Die Making or Precision Machining
- 5 years working experience in Tool and Die fabrication and Debugging.
- Charmilles EDM / Agie Wire Cut knowledge machines.