Asst Engineer 1, Assembly
What You Will Do In Your Role
- To work closely with relevant personnel to achieve department delivery performance.
- In charge of the downtime of the machines within the cell or assigned to machines.
- Monitor and advice the technical skill/competency within the cell for Cell IC to arrange training for the resources.
- Machine improvement (continual improvement project) and include conducting preventive maintenance (PM) audits.
- Highly involved to analyze/resolve quality issues (from component to finished part level).
- Assist Supervisor/Engineer during audits (both internal and external).
- To train and coach production staffs whenever needed (Mentor role).
- Hands on to troubleshoot/repair machines.
- Signoff and buyoff line conversion.
- Quality back purge procedure to duly comply.
- Conduct frequent toolbox meeting to highlight on quality and machine issues.
- Other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Performs and support for installations, preventive maintenance, repairs and calibration of Electrical and control of Manufacturing Equipment according to the companies’ quality levels, following dedicated procedures, and using the specific checklists as appropriate and in a timely manner
- Electrical & control Spare parts inventory management
- First in line onsite diagnostic and troubleshooting on Final Assembly Manufacturing machines failure due to Electrical, control and Program fault.
- Able to understand basic electrical knowledge, circuit drawings and PLC ladder diagrams
- Communicate with engineers, peers, specialists or external vendors to resolve problems
- Experience with Hipot or Dielectric withstand testing Equipment
- Understand and able to modify PLC0 Program (Omron CX/CS/CJ /NJ/NX/NY, Beckoff and other…)
- Program Backup and Electrical / Control documents Management Perform other jobs on-site include systems electrical and controls rework and modifications and etc
The Experience You Will Bring
- ITE / Diploma in Electrical Engineering field
- minimum 2-years relevant experience
- Hands-on knowledge and detail-oriented in electrical wiring and installation.
- PLC programming knowledge (omron, Beckoff…)