Leader,Global Operational Excellence
The global operational excellence leader will be responsible for assessing the maturity of the operational excellence capabilities within the Molex operating system as well as the general performance of a manufacturing site, assemble plans to deploy capabilities through training, coaching, workshops, and project leadership, and executing on those plans.
What You Will Do In Your Role
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years’ experience in leading multi-site, global improvement efforts and projects
- Must have excellent ability to influence without authority
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with co-workers, customers, and senior management.
- Excellent group facilitation skills including gaining consensus and negotiating difficult situations
- Must work with a high degree of autonomy and manage multiple priorities while delivering excellent results
- Proficient with MS Office – PowerPoint, Excel, Word, iGrafx, Visio, iObeya, iNexus, Minitab Ability to travel domestic and international up to 60-75%
What Will Put You Ahead
Fluent Chinese and English