Our plywood facility located in Emporia, VA has a vacancy for a Construction Electrician. The construction electrician will be focused on improving the electrical infrastructure in the facility by installing conduit and wire for small projects and replace/demo deteriorating existing conduit and wiring in the facility.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Managing electrical needs for all new small construction projects at the mill
- Managing electrical needs for replacement of deteriorating electrical infrastructure
- Working in various types of weather conditions
- Climbing ladders, stairways, vessels, towers and pipe racks, many involving considerable heights
- Lifting up to 50lbs. Installing all types of conduit
- Complying with NEC requirements for conduit installations
- Sizing electrical installations to correct ampacity and conduit wire fill using NEC.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or GED required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in electrical construction maintenance.
- Must be willing to work any shift, including holidays, weekends and overtime as needed.
Rate of Pay ; $23.74 per hour excellent benefits package
Note: Construction Electricians are not within the electrical progression. Vacations: Construction Electricians will schedule separate from the class level electricians
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf