Reliability Maintenance Technician
Georgia-Pacific is seeking safety-oriented individuals with vibration, precision alignment, thermography, and ultrasound fields experience to join our team as a Reliability Maintenance Technician in Hosford, FL. This position creates value by supporting the plant reliability improvement program through condition monitoring and precision maintenance to ensure optimal plant equipment operation.
What you will do in your role.
- Collecting and analyzing thermography routes for motor circuits, critical motors, and all line power connections
- Interpreting findings to ensure all plant equipment is operating at optimal levels and reporting findings to schedule and prevent failure
- Performing precision maintenance activities to improve equipment performance
- Implementing reliability best practices for plant equipment by identifying operating conditions such as load, speed and environment
- Assisting with the development of new predictive techniques and programs for plant equipment
- Contributing to Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) cases, failure mode and effect analysis (FMEA), and reliability centered maintenance (RCM) programs
- Completing projects and tasks with minimal guidance
The experience you will bring.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in industrial maintenance or industrial military experience
- Experience working with rotating equipment
- Education and/or experience in vibration, thermography, and ultrasound
- Precision Maintenance
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Certification in thermography, vibration analysis, and/or ultrasound
- Journeyman license or certification
- Education and/or experience in lubrication, root cause analysis, equipment strategies, precision maintenance, motor circuit analysis and/or infrared thermography
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf