Millwright - Hosford, FL
This is a skilled hourly position requiring a thorough understanding of safe work practices, troubleshooting and maintenance of manufacturing equipment. This position creates value by performing predictive, preventative and corrective maintenance leading to increased up-time, reliability and the assurance of meeting production and quality goals
What you will do in your role.
- Completing required paperwork (on computer or manually) such as work orders, equipment inspections sheets, time tickets, fire protection inspection sheets, JHA (Job Hazard Analysis), lock-tag-verify audit sheets, lock box systems, etc.
- Troubleshooting, installing aligning, dismantling industrial machinery and mechanical equipment
- Performing periodic maintenance routines on equipment to achieve optimal performance
- Working with operations associates to identify and prioritize maintenance needs
- Adhering to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies and procedures and actively participate in the safety program
The experience you will bring.
- A minimum of three (3) years maintenance experience as a millwright, welder or structural repairman in a manufacturing setting OR industrial military experience
- Experience troubleshooting issues with bearings, chains, sprockets, gearboxes and conveyors
- Experience troubleshooting equipment in a manufacturing environment
- Willing and able to work in high and/or confined spaces
- Experience with metal fabrication (cutting, welding, machining, etc.)
- Experience using a computer for record-keeping and documentation functions
- Willing and able to work any shift to include variable start times, nights, overtime, weekends and holidays
- Willing and able to work 12-hour shifts
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience troubleshooting hydraulic equipment, circuits and components
- Experience troubleshooting electrical controls, PLC's, A/C and D/C motors, motor controllers and drives
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf