Assistant Manager - Finance Reporting and Audit
The primary responsibility of the position is the development and coordination of Risk Management, Internal Control & Audit Procedures across the Delivery Center.
The position will also have stakeholders within Koch Global Services and will be required to interact with staff across middle and senior management levels.
What you will do in your role
- Driving recruitment, training , retention and engagement of staff
- Planning, assigning, and directing work;
- Conducting performance reviews, providing feedback and ensuring right staff in the right role.
- Managing stakeholder expectations on staffing and building a strong team of high performers
- Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Koch’s MBM philosophy.
- Develop Internal Control Procedures and Manuals based on Koch Internal Financial Controls (IFC), implement controls across processes and create a governance for review of controls including audit, reporting and knowledge share
- Review of controls to test the existence, adequacy and functioning of controls.
- Perform both substantive procedures and test of controls and provide periodic reports to management on overall control environment within the delivery center.
- Investigate control lapses, recurring issues and near misses and review, consolidate and report RCAs for the period.
- Review risks associated with processes and controls and provide summary recommendations to management on severity and probability of risks and actions taken for their mitigation. 6. Advise top management on audit, internal control and risk.
- Provide Statutory Reporting support for Koch businesses in US.
- Perform/Monitor processes to comply with regulatory/statutory reporting requirements
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to collect, analyze, discuss and report.
- Act as a single point of contact for the delivery center on matters related to audit, internal control and risk.
The experience you will bring.
- 7+ years of audit experience preferably in Audit Firms or Internal Audit Units of large organizations
- Experience in audit procedures including statistical sampling, systems audit, risk review,governance and reporting.
- Understanding the flow of information in financial and non-financial processes.
- Ability to draft reports, elaborate, summarize and consolidate data for dissemination across a large group of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to manage people and thrive in cross functional teams and peer groups.
- Working knowledge of Indian Accounting Standards (IAS), US GAAP, IFRS and Interal Control over Financial Reporting (ICFR).
- Knowledge of applicable statutes governing Private Limited organizations in India.
- Maintain consistency between Accounting v/s Risk and working knowledge of RWA computation
- Working knowledge of Balance Sheet management (structural risk, liquidity risk, Business Line reporting)
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment consisting of diverse stakeholders, conflicting priorities and distributed delivery centers.
- Supervisory experience in Internal Audit, Risk and Assurance in a global organization.
- CISA or equivalent systems audit certification.
- CPA or CA with 7+ years of post qualification experience