Start your career as a Production Associate at our Circleville, OH facility. At Georgia-Pacific, we don’t believe that a job is just simply a job. We see each role as a career and a way to advance your knowledge and expertise to not only better your life, but your community as a whole. If you are someone who wants to work for a company that will value your skills and ideas, then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
What you will do in your role.
Participating in setting team goals and managing job assignments
Communicating production and material requirements and product specifications
Processing customer requirements within compliance
Preparing finished products for shipping and distribution
This facility works rotating shift schedules.
The experience you will bring.
- One (1) year or more of experience working in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Experience working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience working in the corrugated industry
- Experience operating mobile equipment, such as a fork lifts or clamp trucks
- Knowledge of preventive or predictive maintenance concepts
- High school diploma or GED
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf