OnPoint Solutions is looking for a UX Designer to join the team. Be part of a fast-growing technology start-up within a large and stable company. Be part of a team solving complex software problems while building a secure, stable, scalable and high performing platform. Leverage cutting-edge technical solutions in problem/optimization solving Join a company with easy access to a large customer base that accelerates market learning and product adoption.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Fit into the team that designs, builds, and ships, a highly available, scalable, distributed SaaS platform iteratively
- Help reinforce consistent design patterns and components
- Translate designs to a device agnostic framework
- Work closely with engineers, product owner, and design team to ensure consistency and product direction
- Be a collaborative part of a fast-paced agile product development and growing design team
- 2+ years experience in Sketch and InVision
- 2+ years professional experience understanding customer needs, solutions to those needs and translating those into compelling user experiences
- A portfolio that demonstrates problem solving focusing on Human Centered Design
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or UX/UI certificate or 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with taking data and using visualization techniques to convey information
- Experience delivering UX for Industrial Engineering domain
- Experience/exposure working in an agile product development team shipping product iteratively every 2-3 weeks
- Experience/knowledge of different UX design methodologies such as Agile UX, Lean UX
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf