Software Program Manager
OnPoint Solutions is looking for a Software Program Manager to join our team. The Software Program Manager will have the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing technology start-up within a large and stable company, work with industrial clients across a broad set of companies to drive delivering large scale commercial software platform. Multiple Software Engineering Teams in OnPoint Solutions are actively working to deliver commercial SaaS analytics platforms for our large industrial engineering customers.
The Software Program Manager is an essential role in helping us to deliver multiple digital solutions to create significant value for our customers. The Software Program Manager is responsible for integrated planning, communications, managing risks/issues/dependencies and drive synchronized software delivery execution across multiple distributed software engineering teams. Most importantly, the Software Program Manager is a technical role where your deeper technical understanding of software engineering is essential to build relationships and successfully orchestrate multiple fast-paced software engineering teams to deliver solutions on time with required quality.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work with multiple capabilities such as Product Management, Architecture, UX, Software Development etc. to clarify product roadmap, scope, and feature requirements
- Coordinate and synchronize multiple software development teams and other groups to plan, design, build, test, and deliver software solutions continuously every 2-3 weeks to customers
- Identify risks, dependencies, issues early, escalate as appropriate and unblock teams to make progress rapidly
- Establish and continuously drive adoption of appropriate agile software development practices such as Scaled Agile Framework, Scrum, Kanban etc. resulting in high performing software delivery teams
The Experience You Bring
- 3+ years' experience in software program or project management
- Program management experience with large scale commercial SaaS solutions orchestrating multiple software engineering teams
- Certification with any agile frameworks such as Scaled Agile Framework or Scrum
- Knowledge and experience with various architecture such as cloud, distributed, micro-services, IoT analytics
- Knowledge and experience with overall product life cycle including experience working with stakeholders outside engineering teams like product strategy, sales, marketing, and customer success.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field OR High School Diploma and 7+ cumulative years of relevant work experience
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf