STAPLE OPERATIONS ASSISTANT
What you will do in your role.
- Transport production and other materials from one location to another manually and using powered mobile equipment
- Operate some production equipment
- Perform general and detailed housekeeping
- Identify and segregate product quality grades
- Expected to do all work safely
- Expected to work in a team environment with minimal supervisory guidance
- Expected to have good verbal communication skills when working with other employees and interacting with a supervisor
- Rotating 8-hour shift schedule requires employee to work nights, weekends and at least 75% of weekends
- Must be able to work overtime, including weekends
- Schedule is subject to modification as production needs dictate
The experience you will bring.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- To be considered for employment in this position you must be eligible to work in the United States
Physical requirements and working conditions:
- Walking, standing, stooping, squatting, climbing, reaching, pulling and bending often with or without accommodation
- Physical abilities testing required
- Some areas have equipment that operates at high temperature and noise levels. Therefore, appropriate protective equipment will be provided and must be properly worn.
- Computer literate – able to operate a computer terminal and enter data
- At least 1 year work history in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with reading, understanding, communicating, and applying policies and procedures
High School diploma or GED
Equal Opportunity Employer. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf