Sr. Software Developer (Front-End)
OnPoint Solutions is looking for a Senior Software Developer (Front End) to join our team. This Software Developer will have the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing technology start-up within a large and stable company, work with industrial clients across a broad set of companies while leveraging cutting-edge technical solutions in problem solving/optimization, opportunity to solve complex front-end problems in order to deliver scalable commercial software product. The successful candidate will understand how to translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will have excellent communication and collaboration skills and be passionate about customer satisfaction.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes
- Collaborate with Product Owner, UX Designers, software engineers and stakeholders to design, build, and ship features
- Implement complex visualization components and user interfaces using web front-end technologies
- Investigate and improve web front-end performance
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices
What You Will Need
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field OR High School Diploma and 7+ cumulative years of relevant work experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working with large scale data analytics solutions, especially with presentation layer
- Knowledge and experience with industrial engineering or Industrial IoT domain
- Experience designing, developing charting and visualization components using HighCharts, D3.js or similar libraries
- Experience building front-end components for commercial software product
- Familiarity with various design and architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application
- Experience developing using object-oriented programming and related technologies (C#, Java)
- Exposure to cloud technologies (AWS, Azure) and architectures (micro-services, distributed, scalable computing)
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf