Molex is looking for a Project Engineer to support our Medical Business Unit. The Product Engineer will coordinate, direct and lead engineering efforts to ensure optimum engineering of projects to meet customer and manufacturing requirements. The Project Engineer will interface with customers on a regular basis to resolve issues and facilitate communication between customer, sales, engineering functions, outside vendors, manufacturing and multi-facility groups. The Product Engineer will manage a variety of projects at one time varying in size and scope.What you will do in your role
- Primary responsibilities will consist of tracking project plans and overseeing projects driven by client news
- Assess overall project needs and collaborate with design and engineering plans to understand customers specifications
- Escalate and communicate project to senior level leadership
- Will maintain communication across project teams for both new and enhancements to existing medical products
- Facilitate meetings and conferences call regarding project plans with external client and internal business partners across multiple locations
- Maintain interaction with multiple teams to drive project deadlines and obtain updates and challenges within project timelines
- Coordinate tooling programs from kick-off to part production ready (customer and manufacturing approval)
- Develop and establish cost estimates and project options to support quoting function
- Implement technical solutions to meet customer and Molex cost, quality, and delivery expectations
- Extended travel to other facilities may be required to support business needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering field or technical skills related to tooling or business
- Working Knowledge of ISO understanding (ISO 13485 preferred)
- Experience Tracking and managing multiple projects
- Knowledge and understanding of tooling
- Manufacturing experience in medical devices
- Experience with MS OneNote or MS Project
- Working with external vendor and suppliers
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf