Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, LLC. (KAES) is seeking a Software / Application Developer for our Mid and Back Office tower, supporting third party integrations. Being a market-based company, KAES is keenly aware that technology is impacting the marketplace and our business. KAES IT works to understand, synthesize, and recommend existing and emerging technologies that will enhance the value that KAES can create for its customers. KAES and its subsidiaries market and distribute more than 13 million tons of fertilizer products annually worldwide. From an IT perspective, this creates a wealth of opportunities to develop and apply your skills and to explore a variety of career paths. This role will collaborate cross-functionally with Commercial, Logistics, Back Office, the architecture team, and other teams across KAES to deliver data integrations for a variety of transaction types to Koch affiliates and external counterparties. The ideal candidate is experienced in implementing modern cloud-based platforms and tools, has an entrepreneurial mindset, strong communication skills, and excellent critical thinking skills.
What You Will Do In Your Role.
- Participate in project team design meetings to capture user requirements
- Collaborate with Architects to deliver detailed designs for third party integrations
- Lead delivery of new integrations and features with offshore development team
- Develop and deploy back-end services and integrations
- Work with subject matter experts and Business Systems Analysts to complete new feature testing and deployment
- Provide second level support for data integrations
- Recommend enhancements to optimize or enhance current integrations
- Work with Koch affiliates and external counter parties when necessary to resolve support items and clarify design details
The Experience You Will Bring.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years' experience implementing large scale vendor applications and/or custom developed solutions
- 3+ years AWS
- 5+ years' experience with object-oriented software development
- Experience with modern cloud-based platforms and tools
- Bachelor's degree in either MIS, CIS, CS, or similar degree
- Experience implementing technology in a support of data integrations
- Experience with Amazon Web Services products and tools, such as Lambda, SNS, SQS, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Redshift and S3
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker
- Experience with development technologies such as Node.JS, Typescript, Python, and React
- Experience with analytics tools and concepts such as Data warehouses, Data lakes, Tableau, Alteryx, Matillion, AtScale and/or PowerBI
- Experience with Agile and DevOps methodologies, processes, and tools
- Experience managing or working with offshore teams
- Broad knowledge of the fertilizer/agricultural industry
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf