Engineer, Sustaining Quality
We are Phillips-Medisize, a Molex company. We are an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries.
Our primary business focus is on complex, regulated drug delivery devices and connected health solutions.
Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Sustaining Quality Engineer to support the Costa Mesa, CA office.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Serve as a technical resource for the initiation and implementation of cost improvement plans on new and existing programs.
- Lead development and review of validation plans and protocols.
- Measure validation process effectiveness and lead continual improvement of system.
- Communicate and coordinate activities including internal and external approvals of validations.
- Coordinate new process techniques that improve overall job efficiencies.
- Implement systems and procedures that assure compliance with Quality Standards.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Understanding of the project development process, associated terminology, and quality system requirements.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from a group of managers, sales, and customers.
- Strong verbal and written communication, teamwork, and organizational skills.
- Ability to identify problems, and develop and implement actions to resolve them.
- Ability to motivate and influence people to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering field or 5+ years' experience in a Sustaining Engineering or Quality supervisory role
- 2+ years of Quality Engineering
- 2+ years of Regulatory experience
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf