Sr. Quality Engineer
Leadership role for the company regarding all aspects of APQP for both New and Existing Product as well as providing support in other areas of the Quality Function for the company. Expectation is to be the second level of support in the absence of the QA Manager.
What you will do in your role.
The experience you will bring.
- 5+ Years Quality Engineering Experience working in a Manufacturing Environment
- Advanced understanding of blueprint/engineering drawings
- Advanced capability using the CORE Tools (APQP, FMEA, PPAP, SPC, MSA)
- APQP Core - Control Plan, Process Flow Diagram and FMEA, including PPAP
- Working Knowledge of QMS (ISO 9001:2015)
- Basic Exposure to Internal Auditing
- Basic Understanding of Work Instruction/Job Instruction
- Basic understanding of using Technical Specifications (ASTM, ASME, etc.)
- BS- Engineering or equivalent experience
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf