Engineer, Product Design
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for the design and development of I/O (input/output) external cable products.
- Manages product modifications through the complete implementation process to develop product that meet or exceed product performance per internal Molex standards, industry standards or customer specifications.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Good knowledge on creating BOM and sales drawing for I/O products
- Proficient in solid modeling experience to generate 3D models & 2-D drawings using NX tool.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate the ability to express complex technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Experience in designing electromechanical Products development
- Possess good knowledge in designing plastic, sheet metal & machined components
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, and Power Point
- Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with others and in a team
- With 2 to 4 Years experience