Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development, and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Phillips, Wisconsin location is seeking a Quality Inspector to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What You Will Do in Your Role
- Perform inspections per control plans/inspection plans, document results, and make start-up decisions
- Generate necessary Statistical Process Control (SPC) charts, and review charts for violations of established rules of stability and capability
- Operate precision measuring instruments in accordance with approved procedures
- Perform statistical studies such as gage repeatability/reproducibility and capability studies
- Complete capability studies and gage R&R analysis
- Interpret visual and dimensional quality criteria to operators
- Utilize SPC and quality system software programs
- Participate in problem solving activities
The Experience You Will Bring
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills
- Understanding of basic statistical techniques
- Ability to operate inspection instruments
- Basic computer literacy
- Understanding of SPC software
- Ability to read basic blue prints
Shift: 2nd Shift I Monday - Friday 3pm - 11pm plus 4% shift premiumThis position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf