Order to Cash (O2C) Collections Supervisor
Koch Business Solutions (KBS) is the global problem solver of business needs for Koch Industries. We serve more than 120,000 employees worldwide and partner with 11 Koch companies from a diverse number of industries; from making fabric to manufacturing cell phone components. Since 2003, Koch has invested over $80 billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures and are proud to reinvest more than 90% of our earnings back into our companies. Our culture is defined by the Market-Based Management (MBM)® philosophy which guides everyday decision making and provides employees with opportunities to contribute and personally benefit from the value they create.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Ensure the validity, correctness, completeness, and professional documents of accounting in the scheduled timetable.
The Experience You Will Bring
Order to Cash:
- Any candidate with prior experience in O2C Cash Collections/ Applications.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Open to prior experience in B2B or B2C cash applications/ collections experience
- Comfortable in delivering targets in terms of recoverables.
- Should have sound knowledge of basics in accounting.
- Should be able to display confidence in interacting with customers, also have the ability to persuade & negotiate. Should have team handling experience and conducted performance appraisals would be a plus
Shift: Should be flexible to work in US shifts
Experience, Skills & Abilities:
- 8+ years accounting experience in a multinational environment.
- 6 years of experience in OTC in SAP.
- Good coordination skills
- Strong ability at Excel and words. Expert skills in MS Office Suite specifically Excel and Word.
- Good master in communication for English
- Work with high volume in a systematic way
- With positive attitude, a team player
- Quick learner and can work under pressure
- High degree of integrity, both personally and professionally
- Ability to express ideas, opinion and analysis in a clear, coherent and logical manner.
- Understand and deliver on agreed SLA’s and KPI’s – highlight potential risks in advance and ensure all compliance and controls are being met.
- SAP Experience is a must.
- Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com (Hons)] or Any degree specialization in Accounts, MBA, M.Com, CA