Maintenance Technician-2nd Shift
What you will do in your role.
- Safely and efficiently troubleshooting, repairing, and installing equipment in compliance with all plant codes, policies and procedures
- Repairing and maintaining machinery and mechanical equipment, such as motors, pneumatic/hydraulic components, conveyor systems, and production lines and equipment
- Repairing and maintaining machinery and mechanical hand tools, power tools, and precision-measuring and testing instruments
- Responding to all mechanical and electrical maintenance issues throughout the plant
The experience you will bring:
- High school diploma or GED
- One or more of the following:
- Technical, Trade, or Vocational school degree/certificate in a mechanical, industrial or electro-mechanical program from an accredited institution
- Graduating with a degree/certificate in a mechanical, industrial or electro-mechanical program from an accredited Technical, Trade, or Vocational school within the next 6mos
- One (1) year of mechanical maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Willing and able to learn and practice Electrical and Instrumentation skills
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold, and noisy industrial environment
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations including wearing PPE (protective personal equipment)
- Willing and able to work weekends, holidays, and overtime when needed
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic and pneumatics systems
- Experience troubleshooting issues and making repairs on bearings, chains, sprockets, gearboxes, conveyors, etc.
- Experience with reading and understanding mechanical drawings
- Experience with precision alignment of motors, couplings, bearings and pumps, and lubrication
- Five (5) or more years of mechanical millwright experience in an industrial environment
- Experience within the corrugated industry
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf