To lead key initiatives including facility start-up projects, as well as related production start-ups and product launches. Comprehensive Project Management related to Medical Product at LRC Facility.What you will do in your role
- Lead large, complex transformation programs and coordinating cross-functional activities, with constant focus on scope, schedule, and budget.
- Coordinate a large variety of work tasks, providing insights in the areas of construction, production processes, quality & regulatory requirements, resource management and pertinent financial implications.
- Coordinate, communicate, and lead project teams, utilizing standard project management processes to successfully develop and lead a variety of programs ranging from facility transformation / start-ups to design through commercialization projects (NPI).
- Ensure sufficient resources are identified and allocated to the programs from both a Molex and or third party / customer perspective.
- Coordinate vendors and quoting of equipment and services, and assure product / services are being invoiced and paid promptly. Identify and monitor overall program costs, timing, and deliverable to ensure key milestones are achieved.
- Travel to other Molex Facilities, Customer, and or Vendor Facilities as necessary. (approx. 10% travel)
- Understand, support and contribute to Molex Total Quality Management Program, Lean Six Sigma, Quality Certification Programs, and Environmental Health and Safety Programs by following policies and procedures,
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Understanding of production and product development processes, associated terminology, and quality system requirements preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Business Administration, or Equivalent 5 years of project management experience in a manufacturing environment.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf