Engineer, Software Test & Automation
At the Network Connected Solutions (NCS), a unit of Molex LLC, we are creating innovative solutions for the smart building of the future. We’re seeking a talented Software Development Test Engineer to be at the center of fusion of IoT technologies, cloud, and latest in machine learning and predictive analytics.
We’re creating an advanced sensor-based digital network connected with a tight integration (power, control, and IoT edge & cloud based data) of IP native devices and legacy building systems to create the smart building of the future. Our solution will create new insights that improve overall building performance, building/space management, substantially increase automation and create new use cases that increase employee productivity and comfort. Our solution is at the forefront of true digital transformation of the building of the future.
What You Will Do In Your Role
In this role, we are looking for an experienced Test Automation and QA engineer who possesses programming ability, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills.
The candidate will perform one or more of the following:
- Develop/enhance build system for different modules to run automated feature tests and regression tests after every build.
- Develop tests that verify software and firmware features at all levels.
- Work with firmware team to develop test automation to verify firmware features at a detailed level including network communications, IoT device features, and interactions between firmware and software
- Create new as well as evolve existing simulators to allow full load and performance testing of system components
- Create frontend UI for test management and reporting across system components.
The Experience You Will Bring