What You Will Do In Your Role
- Prepare and sort information in documents or spreadsheets according to established SOP
- Process freight forwarders invoice in to audit tools (through manually update or using excel invoicing template). Freight forwarder invoice audit in audit through tool.
- Review, verify and ensure accurate data are entered into the systems
- Follow program rules and procedures to maintain data entry requirements.
- Response or communicate with respective service partners on data quality gaps.
- Proper filing of records, entry logs into the databases.
- Assist in developing and maintaining improved records within the database system
- Support new initiatives as required by the management
The Experience You Will Bring
- Computer Skills. Understanding of computer programs like spreadsheets and Word documents
- Fluent in writing and spoken English is mandatory
- Detail oriented: Not missing out on entry items or miss out on errors
- Time Management: Able to manage how much time is spent on various entry targets
- Ability to entry information into the applications speedily
- Effective verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate the ability to express ideas Able to anticipate, organize, execute and self-monitor workload.
Bachelor 's Degree