Engineer, PCB Design
What You Will Do In Your Role
- PCB Design for New Product Development, Sustaining Engineering, Product Testing, Technical Documents, Engineering changes and release.
- To help develop / support new and existing PCB that meets or exceeds customer expectations. Provide guidance for new PCB development to generate revenue and growth for Business Unit. To grow his/her team members in becoming high performers.
- Enhance the PCB Design process by innovating new techniques and methods.
- Guide the team to provide PCB related technical support to internal and external customers.
- Review and validate board designs with team to meet the standard specifications and customers’ requirements.
- Coordinate with peers and get input to enhance the quality of PCB in cost effective manner.
- Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in designing and validating high Speed digital, analog and mixed signal PCB.
- Basic knowledge on the electronic devices and circuits
- Demonstrate ability in problem solving, sound judgment, and leadership.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Lead to provide an effective documentation (engineering process, layout, Checklist, fabrication deviation report and quality reports) and presentation skills
- EDA tools – Cadence Allegro, OrCAD, Mentor graphics PADS, CAM350, GerbTool, Polar Impedance Calculator.