Georgia-Pacific’s Consumer Products division is recruiting for a Reliability Leader for the Wauna Mill in Clatskanie, Oregon. The Reliability Leader is responsible for leading reliability efforts for the facility. The person will direct and lead the predictive maintenance group and shop maintenance teams. This role will have 10 direct reports and report directly to the Mill Manager.
The Wauna Mill is the proud producer of household products such as Brawny®, Angel Soft®, Sparkle®, and Quilted Northern®. The mill has 5 paper machines and 12 converting lines. Georgia-Pacific is investing $25 million into the mill for a new Angel Soft®, bath tissue converting line. This line will help achieve the mill’s vision of safely and responsibly providing the best value products to its customers. This investment shows GP’s commitment to the Wauna Mill and its long-term future.
The mill is located in a picturesque and uncrowded setting and is surrounded by the Clatsop Forest. Its central location provides numerous opportunities for both outdoor recreation and citing living. Portland, Oregon is only an hour’s drive away, while the Pacific Ocean can be reached in under thirty minutes. Many outdoor activities are available near the mill including fishing, hiking, mountain biking, kayaking and boating. And for the adventurer, Mt. St. Helens provides climbing opportunities and Mt. Hood and Mt. Rainier are home to several world class ski resorts.
What you will do in your role.
- Lead and foster a culture that drives ownership and continuous improvement
- Leader in Environmental, Health and Safety
- Lead the focus on improving long term reliability across the product system, understanding top priorities, and continually building reliability capability in our people, process, and equipment
- Oversee asset strategy development by applying knowledge of innovative technology available, industry trends, and development to improve operation
- Support operations in closing performance gaps
- Develop and implement predictive and preventative maintenance strategies
- Manage the performance of 10 hourly direct reports
The experience you will bring.
- Three (3) or more years or more of maintenance work experience in a manufacturing, industrial or military environment
- Experience in leading improvement efforts in Reliability, and Predictive and Preventive Maintenance
- Two (2) or more years of supervisory experience in a heavy manufacturing environment
- Experience planning and scheduling maintenance activities
- Experience utilizing Root Cause Analysis (RCA) or other similar problem-solving tools
- Experience utilizing a Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Working knowledge and experience with MS Word and Excel
- Experience using SAP
- Associate degree or higher in a technical field
- Experience in the pulp or paper industry
- Experience with Asset Strategy Development, formal Root Cause Analysis and Failure Modes & Effects Analysis
- Experience with data analysis, metrics reporting, pareto analysis and trending production losses
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf