Software Developer in Test
The Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) Software Developer in Test (SDT) will be part of a fast-growing technology group within a large and stable company. Be part of a team solving complex software problems while building secure, stable, scalable and high performing platforms. Leverage cutting-edge technical solutions in problem/optimization solving. At OnPoint we combine our deep subject matter expertise in combustion, distillation, separation, filtration with digital technology to deliver new solutions and technology to create value for our customers.
What You Will Do in Your Role
- Fit into the team that designs, builds, and ships, a highly available, scalable, distributed SaaS platform iteratively
- Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests
- Working with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes
- Managing the final quality on production release
- Apply knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools (Selenium, JUnit, Jmeter, etc)
- Utilize ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry and ability to recognize risks and error in an application
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1+ years' of experience with programming languages and process management methodology. (Java, Python)
- 2+ years' of experience in development or QA role
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf